The biggest country in Asia, China is always very close to my heart. I spent a wonderful year in Shanghai to learn Chinese and learn more about their culture and I hope I will be visiting again one day.
We have different sections devoted to China. In our China Travel Tips you will find everything you need to know if you want to travel to China. Useful tips on Mandarin Chinese, how to learn Chinese and how to communicate in Mandarin Chinese during your China trip, as well as the best tours to China and hotels suggestions.
On the other hand, in our China Travel Guides, you will find detailed guides about Beijing and Shanghai.
Discover China and its culture with us
- Beijing Summer Palace, a walk through Chinese majesty
- Shanghai's Confucius Temple, worshiping nature
- Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai's precious stones
- Shanghai's display of Communism
- A Geek in China: a guide to the Middle Kingdom and life in China
- Delicacies at Qingdao street food market, a photo essay
- Inside the Forbidden City between myth and reality
- Shanghai Museum, an exquisite sample of China
- Chinese-style architecture in ZhouZhuang
- On the Great Wall of China, not the best place for misunderstandings
- Shopping in Shanghai, or the art of bargaining
- In China, learning the art of drinking tea