Teardrop of India, Serendipity, Sri Lanka has been defined in many ways, all referring to its position and the beauty of its natural and green landscape.
There are many things to do and many places to visit in Sri Lanka, but if it’s your first trip to this Asian country and don’t have more than ten days or two weeks, some of the places you can’t miss are its capital, Colombo, Kandy, Galle, Nuwara Eliya and the archaeological sites of Sigiryia and Polonnarwa.
Explore Sri Lanka with us
- Enjoying the culture, tradition and Ayurveda of Colombo
- Pettah, enjoying the colourful side of Colombo
- From Galle to Yala, remembering the tsunami in southern Sri Lanka
- Nuwara Eliya, a Sri Lankan treat of tea, lakes and high peaks
- Kandy, love at first sight
Visit Sri Lanka hassle-free with one of these great Sri Lanka tours
- 12-Day Discover Sri Lanka National Geographic Tour
- 14-Day Circle Sri Lanka Encompassed Tour
- 8-Day Classic Sri Lanka
- 12-Day Sri Lanka Real Food Adventure
- 14-Day Sri Lanka Land and Sea
- 7-Day Sailing Sri Lanka – North Coast
- 7-Day Sailing Sri Lanka – East Coast