With so much to see and do, planning a trip to many of the popular Italian cities can easily become overwhelming and stressful. This is why among our Travel Guides, we couldn’t possibly miss a section devoted to Italy.
Here at Chasing The Unexpected, we pride ourselves on giving honest and tried-and-tested advice, and so we did with our Italian guides.
The best places to visit in Italy, the best restaurants where to try Italian traditional foods, great hotels in Italy where to stay, the things to do in popular cities such as Florence, Milan, Venice, or in more offbeat destinations such as Sardinia, Sicily, and Turin. You will learn all this and more in our Italy guides.
As we live in Rome, and there is so much to see and do, so many restaurants to try, and so many places to visit, we have a website entirely devoted to the Eternal City.
Some of our most popular Italy guides?
- A great two-week Italy itinerary to discover the most popular destinations from north to south
- Planning fantastic Sardinia holidays for all types of needs, be it a honeymoon, a family holidays or an all inclusive
- 40 fabulous things to do in Sardinia to help you plan your holiday and decide where to go.
- The best things to do in Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance, visiting its main landmarks such as Santa Maria del Fiore and the Uffizi Gallery
- The places to visit in Turin, Italy’s gorgeous first capital, to delve into the country’s modern history and the life of its former royal family
- The best things to do in Milan, known as a business destination but that has great artistic and historical landmarks to discover
- Exploring Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia, and discovering its history and beautiful natural landscape
- An offbeat guide to Sardinia, mysterious region where time seems to have stopped, to travel through its most hidden and unknown places
- The ultimate guide to Trentino Alto Adige and Italy’s Dolomites for a perfect winter or summer holiday
Make sure you also check out our Italy travel tips to know how to go about planning your trip and enjoy it at its best.