Beautiful country in Asia, Cambodia is a relatively new, yet popular, tourist destination.
Rich in history and tradition, the country is packed with fascinating things to see and do, historical landmarks and delicious food to try.
From the famous complex of Angkor Wat to the neighbouring city of Siem Reap to the capital Phnom Pehn, a trip to Cambodia is hardly disappointing.
Discover Cambodia with us
- Spiritual Cambodia in Angkor Wat
- The nature and sacred waters of Phnom Kulen National Park
- Things to do in Battambang
- Giving to beggars, the dangers of irresponsible tourism in Cambodia
- Two people, one village: the floating lives of inner Cambodia
- In Roulos, local market and daily life Cambodian style
- The nitty-gritty of Cambodia’s food production chain
- The people of Cambodia, a photo essay